Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Housing Sign To Mutant League Records


Hamilton, Ontario's Housing have just signed Mutant League Records.

Formed in 2013, the Canadian four-piece has developed a distinct sound, referencing modern indie-rock heavyweights such as Tigers Jaw and Title Fight.  “I was blown away when I first came across these guys,” comments Mutant League Records owner Nate Steinheimer.  “They’re one of those bands that you can tell is wise beyond their years. There’s this dark, melodic element to them that definitely sets them apart. I’m really excited to see Housing take off in the next year”.

Their recent single "Sundress" can be streamed below. Look for their debut 7" EP out early 2015.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Great sound. Happy to review this band for the UK

    http://www.find-my-band.co.uk/punk-rock-playlist/

    ReplyDelete