Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Front Porch Step to Release Debut Full Length 'Aware' Nov. 12th via Pure Noise Records‏


Front Porch Step, the indie acoustic solo project of singer/songwriter Jake Mcelfresh, has announced he will be releasing his debut full length record Aware on November 12th via Pure Noise Records.  A full track listing can be seen below.

Aware Track Listing:
1. Angels & Demons
2. Aware
3. Private Fears in Public Places
4. Drown
5. If I Tremble
6. Poison
7. Run Away
8. Lullaby
9. The Day You Took the Good Away
10. Island of the Misfit Boy
11. I Won't Say That I'm Okay

"Seven years ago when I started writing music, I never dreamed that I would have gone anywhere. It's the most cliche thing to say, but writing lyrics and singing them is my true passion in life," says Mcelfresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment